This project imports a training of trainers’ scheme and an innovative training offer in Eco-Renovation and Construction. First is training of trainers together with building company experts in construction by means of 4 workshops that will pool their expertise gaining competencies in sustainable building; Estonian filming company Film Factory will film each training for production of an instructional video series. This training provision is based on an integrated approach implemented by GRETA des Estuaires, it includes the following modules:
- bio-building and integration in the building ‘environment and thermal analysis of materials with low environmental impact
- insulation, thermal assessment, materials with low environmental impact
- lime and clay as insulation, use of natural fibres
- natural lime plaster with use of straw in construction
- knowledge of materials and ecological knowledge, including suppliers of those materials, including demonstration of traditional ecological techniques.
This approach will then be transferred to the training of VET courses of piloting partners, these modules will be joined with 3 new modules gained in the 3 national workshops. The new modules will be:
For further informatio see www.futureheritage.eu
- insulation, caulking, and intelligent energy and water conceptions for buildings;
- insulation methods for retrofit of solid stone walled buildings (problem for North Wales housing stock) and affordable new build timber frame and fibre clad systems
- ecological plastering and painting techniques of buildings modern and historic.